Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ocean Shores





Ocean Shores is located in Grays Harbor county on the coast in south west Washington state.

In late July there is the Sun and Surf event where Ocean Shores welcomes over thousands of motorcycles and the people who love them. Fireworks on the beach, a parade of motorcycles on Saturday and dozens of vendors are located all around the Convention Center. There are generally a couple of shows by the Seattle Cossacks.

This is a fun event for everyone. More information can be found at the Sun and Surf 2008 site, the event will happen this year on the 25th of July thru the 27th. Proceeds from this event benefit the MDA. I had a couple of photos from past trips to Ocean Shores, none however, from my trips to the event itself. During Sun n Surf there are bikes all over the place.

I’ve been to a few of these and they can be a lot of fun, as long as the weather holds. There are lots of excellent roads in the vicinity. I actually only spent a day in Ocean Shores, most of my time was spent out riding the local roads. I especially like the road north to Pacific Beach, nice curvy road right along the ocean front.

Some of the local wild life....at least the wild life that I could show...


My favorite riding partner

No comments:

Find it Fast!

Google

Only in America